The Company’s investment manager is Harmony Capital, an established private capital manager with offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore that has a history of generating excess returns throughout market cycles.
Through rigorous diligence and disciplined risk management, Harmony Capital is dedicated to delivering attractive income and capital growth for shareholders with significant downside protection through selectively investing in assets and proactively managing them.
Since being established by Suresh Withana in 2005, Harmony Capital managed a private pan-Asian focused SME fund for sophisticated investors diversified geographically and including Asian Institutional Investors, North American Pension Plans and Family Offices – the fund invested in middle-market companies in South East Asia, China and Australia.
- Has expertise structuring investments that allow investors to hold them in a capital efficient manner
- Provides opportunistic growth capital solutions with a focus on capital preservation and income generation
- Selectively finances both emerging and established businesses across various growth sectors across Asia
- Offices in London, Hong Kong and Singapore with on the ground, local teams
- Expertise investing in private companies, often unable to access traditional sources of capital
- Leverages extensive sourcing relationships, disciplined origination and due diligence, creative financing capabilities and broad growth capital structuring and special situations expertise
- Provides proactive management throughout the life of an investment using data analytics and customised risk tools